Category: Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP)
EIPP cloud is widely used by a business organisation to provide self-service customer portal to attract customers and suppliers on a single network in order to remove complexities in managing credit-to-cash for a large customer base. EIPP cloud supports multiple invoices and various modes of transmission such as fax, email, print etc. A rich search capability helps an organisation to enable efficient storage and retrieve past invoices. Thus, this provides faster invoicing, better payment collection, better customer service and maintain cash flow.
• Self-service customer portal to provide a single point of accessing full invoicing history
• Automated invoice communication to support multiple media, including email and fax
• Ability to capture supporting proof-of-delivery, bill-of-lading, and other shipping documents at the time of making invoice payments
• Support for credit card and electronic payments via integration with multiple processors
• Ability to automatically produce remittance data for quick receivable reconciliation
• Seamless integration with ERP and accounting systems to enable accurate and timely invoice presentment