Myusao Guide To Login
myUSAO is the student portal for students at the Oklahoma University of the Science and Arts. With a myUSAO edu webmail usao moodle username and password, students can log in and access important resources such as academic profiles, registration and registration details, academic calendars, exam schedules, course schedules, and other important academic resources.
What is myUSAO?
The myUSAO enrollment portal is a valuable resource for students, providing easy access to important information such as course schedules, grades, and financial aid. The website is regularly updated with new information, so students should check it regularly.
Students are required to maintain the confidentiality of their username and password. If they accidentally forget their login information, they can follow the instructions on the myUSAO website to reset their username or password.
MyUSAO login Requirements
- MyUSAO login web address.
- You must have a valid My USAO moodle login username and password.
- Web browser.
- Desktop, laptop, or smartphone or tablet with reliable internet access.
How to create an email account for MyUSAO
Office 365 is embedded in science and art. Follow the instructions below to set up and access your email.
- Go to https://usao.onelogin.com/.
- Sign in with your Science and Arts email address and the original OneLogin Science and Arts password.
- Read and agree to the Acceptable Use Policy. You can only click the “I Agree” button after reading the Rules.
- In the Current Password field, enter the original Usao.Edu@… password that you just used to log in. Create a new hard-to-guess password (see below for details).
- Create security questions and answer them for your account.
- If everything went well, return to the OneLogin login page. You don’t need to log in again, but you can do that to make sure your credentials are valid.
If you are a new student, you will be granted access to OneLogin upon logging in to Science and Arts.
What is the username and password for your account?
- Use.edu@ (case sensitive) followed by date of birth as initial/temporary password (8 digits, MMDDYYYY).
- For example, if you were born on February 13, 1991, your OneLogin for Science and Arts password is Usao.Edu@02131991.
- After successful login You must change your password. Changes can take up to an hour to sync across systems.
The password must contain the following characters:
- Must be at least twelve characters long.
- Update at least once a year
- Add characters from three of the following four categories:
- Capital letters (A to Z)
- lowercase letters (a to z)
- Sum (0 to 9)
- Special characters (such as !$, # and percent)
- Does not contain your username
- Your full name must not consist of more than two consecutive letters.
- It cannot be a previously used password.
How to access myUSAO canvas
This guide is useful for USAO moodle students
Step1: Go to https://weblogin.asu.edu/cas/login
Step2: Select the “Login” button under “Current Student” or “Faculty and Staff” in the upper right corner of the screen. If you are neither, click the Alumni and Guest Login buttons in the left menu bar. This will take you to the guest login page where you can create a new account by selecting “Register New User”. If students already have an active USAO email account, they will not be able to register as a guest user because their information is already on the registration portal.
Step3: Once you have successfully logged in, click on the Canvas USAO link in the right menu bar. This will take you to the USAO Moodle Learning Management System, where instructors can post announcements and course materials, and students can access discussion forums, grades, and more. Please check with your instructor if you are unsure how to access each course.
Step4: To exit, select “Exit” from the “Current Student” or “Faculty and Staff” drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the screen or click here. You can also click Clear Browser Cookies when you’re done using Canvas USAO if you’re having trouble logging in.
Notes on student registration
- Step 1: Go to myUSAO https://myusaoinstruction.com/
- Step 2: Find the Welcome box and click the Save Now button under the Students tab.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required information and then click Next at the bottom of the page.
- Step 4: You will receive an email from Canvas USAO with a confirmation code that you must enter to complete the registration process. If this registration doesn’t happen right away, don’t worry. It may take up to three hours for the code to be sent to your email. Once you receive the code, make sure you copy it somewhere before hitting send.
- Step 5: After entering the verification code, create your password and complete the login.
Once you have completed the registration process, you will be able to access the myUSAO Student Portal by clicking on the login link and entering your username (the email address you used to register) and password. Portals offer students a variety of resources, e.g. Information about course registration, viewing grades and certificates, and more.
How to reset a forgotten myUSAO password
Just follow the steps below to reset your myUSAO dashboard password.
- Open myUSAO from the URL shared above
- Here opens the myUSAO Student Portal login page
- Click the Forgot Password link
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your account password in one minute.
Why don’t you have access to the myUSAO portal
You cannot access the myUSAO edu webmail portal login page for the following reasons:
- Wrong username
- Wrong password
- Wrong website address
- Bad internet connection
Now you know what myusao is and how to log in using the relevant login portal. You’ll also learn more about default passwords and how to reset yours. There is other useful information that can help you understand everything that myusao includes. We hope this information will provide you with practical knowledge.
We hope this article helped you access the myUSAO edu webmail portal and perform academic functions with your mobile phone or laptop.
Be sure to check the myUSAO login page for easy access in the future. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the USAO IT Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.