Tim Mail is a fairly well-organized and user-friendly email service that Tim offers to previous Alice Mail subscribers. Maila alice is a broadband provider with operations in several European countries. Alice Mail lets you send and receive email from anywhere in the world. All you need is a desktop computer, smartphone, tablet or laptop with an internet connection.
Alice Mail | Tim Mail | Private access
Alice Mail is one of the most popular and best free email services in Italy. Free email service is provided by Telecom Italia, an initiative that gives its subscribers access to Alice’s free email service. Mail Alice is considered part of Virgilio (virgilio.it), Italy’s first portal known for local and national news, sports horoscopes, videos, communities, search engines and other interesting services for users.
Although alice nail mail’s telecommunications and web services are now secured under other brands, the web portal continues to provide email services to individuals.
The portal offers service providers and telecom operators a unique and compelling opportunity for advertising and marketing, as most of the homepage offers an advertising area which can be rented. The services offered by Alice post are becoming less popular and consumers are switching to other better services.
However, the postal service is used by many people in Italy. Mailbox is appreciated by users for its simple and clean interface and for people who use email services randomly and rarely.
Alice Mail is the most popular email portal, followed by Gmail, Outlook, Educational Mail, Yahoo Mail, and Aol Mail.
The service is free of charge and includes an optical connection or an ADSL subscription from the TIM / Telecom brand. Apart from hosting Alice’s registered address, this website also hosts a number of services registered under the previous trademarks such as Tim.it, tin.it and virgilio.it.
Alice Mail is protected by a firewall and anti-spam virus protection program that blocks users and protects against commercial spam and malware. This makes your inbox free and easy to read, view alice emails, and download attachments. Filtered messages identified as spam are filed in a different folder and will be automatically deleted after three weeks.
From Alice Mail to the Mail Tim
Until a few years ago, Telecom Italia subscribers had Alice Mail service as an email client for home telephone lines, which can also be accessed via the Virgilio platform. For my email domains actually @ @ alice.it and tin.it. Nowadays things have changed quite a bit, in the sense that Alice post Mail stops working with landline transfers to Tim (who has only dealt with cell lines in the past) and will be replaced by Tim Mail.
Unsurprisingly, it’s no longer possible to use the above domains to create new email addresses, but only @ tim.it. However, the owner of email Alice’s address can still use and access it via the Tim service or via a shared email client such as Outlook.
Technical data from the Mail Tim
- Tim mailbox provides users 3 GB of storage space.
- Each email can contain attachments up to 2 GB in size.
- The Tim Mail login works with all types of Internet connections, both standard protocols such as POP3 and SMTP, and more secure protocols such as POP3 and SMTP.
Mail Tim Home page
When you go to the Mail Tim home page, you get a simple interface with a login toolbar on the right and a cookie warning at the top. Click here to learn more about maintenance policies or just ignore the notification and close it.
Over time, many graphics and interfaces have been changed and updated to improve functionality.
If you are a Tim Mail login (Alice Mail) user, you will find useful information on what to do if you forget your password or get corrupted. First, go to the Tims official mail site: mail.alice.it and enter your username and password. Then select one of the following three options (@ tim.it, @ alice.it, @ tin.it). Click the sign in my personal email alice button to enter your inbox.
How do you compose Alice’s email?
Alice post is a trademark of Italian Telecom. It is 14 one of the few popular email services in Italy such as Gmail, Istruzionemail, Hotmail, and Yahoo Mail. Email Alice’s Internet service also includes email. Let’s see how to open an email to Alice.
Alice Mail is a free mailbox with the @ tim.it or @ alice.it domain, which is available to all ADSL / Fibra or TIM cellular network subscribers. You have 3 GB of free space for email and can send attachments up to 2 GB. Open the email Alice webpage and select the “Register” button for the type of phone subscription you have (read the notifications at the bottom of the page carefully).
You will be directed to a registration form which is divided into three main steps. The first is to fill in your personal alicemail information such as your name, last name, cell phone number, and others. The second part is devoted to selecting the username and password required to access your private area. The final window concerns contract conditions and data protection.
You must read and accept the general terms and conditions of the contract and the provisions of Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code. You also need to decide whether Telecom can process your personal alicemail data. Finally, you need to click on the “Register” button to complete the process.
At this point, if you have followed the whole process correctly, you will be directed to a page confirming successful registration. You can get started right away with Alice’s new email. Not only can you access webmail from a computer, you can also use the new MobiMail for smartphones and tablets, so your Alice email address is always in your pocket.
Alice email also offers a free automatic protection service with a dedicated antivirus and anti-spam program. Spam is stored directly in a specific folder and can be automatically deleted every twenty days. Antivirus protects you from infected attachments by scanning incoming emails.
Important: In order to use Alice email account, you must have an ADSL / Fiber TIM subscription or be a TIM Mobile Line offer customer. There are two alternatives to creating Alice’s account.
Enter my personal email address Alice using your mobile
Alice eMail Mobile Login
Alice email is also available on the cell phone. To take advantage of this opportunity, you have two options:
- You can download the free Mobil Mail app on your Android and iOS devices and activate the new mail notification service, which will send you notifications when there are new emails. This is very useful for emergency messages.
- If you don’t want to download the app, you can go to the Tim.it site and login page, enter your login information (username and password) and use your inbox.
How to recover Alice Mail password?
If you forgot your password and can’t access Alicemail, enter your username and click “Recover Email and Password” (in Alicemail you can recover your email and password) and follow the on-screen Steps instructions.
- To access the Alice Mail login screen, click this link. Once uploaded, click on the “Recover Username and Password” link and go to the Alice Mail Password Recovery Procedure.
- Now enter your username on the left side of the screen (your email address without the “@” sign in my personal email alice), select the correct domain under @ tin.it @ Alice.it or @ Tim.it and click “reset password”.
- On the next screen, you’ll have to do a little check to see if you’re human and not a robot (or robot) trying to reset Alice’s password. Then enter the 5 characters you see in the left box and click “Next”.
- On the next screen, tap Next again. Now you will be asked to enter your mobile number and confirm it via SMS.
- Now click “Next” to continue the process.
- On the next screen, all you need to do is choose a replacement password and type “your new password” and “repeat password” in the fields.
- Now click the “Next” button to check for a new password. You will see a warning that says “Your email password has been changed successfully,” confirming that your password has been reset.
The same steps apply if you want to change Alice Mail password
Note: If you set a new password and use a new one, you must also change it on all devices configured to receive email from Alice’s mailbox. PC, smartphone or tablet, each device configured with Mail Alice must be configured with a new password. Just change the old password on the device or app settings to the new one.
If you do not have an Alice post account, go to the registration page and register as “Tim Client” or “Telecom Italia”. Then fill in the form with your details such as mobile number, first name, last name, security question and answers.
Alice Mail Problems and Solutions
In this guide we will try to offer solutions to the most common problems responsible for Alice’s email service failure.
The problem with Alice Mail? Incoming or outgoing email not working? Suddenly reporting an error Feube001 or 71001? Don’t worry, it’s often a problem that can be solved. In some cases, more effort is required. But don’t get lost in the chat and immediately see what the solutions to common Alice Mail problems are.
SMTP is not working
If the SMTP server is down, Alice Mail will not send any emails. This means they always stay on the project until the problem is resolved. One of the most common causes is incorrect SMTP port configuration.
So the solution is to check the parameters you entered. The truth is as follows:
- SMTP server for outgoing mail: out.alice.it
- SMTP server port number: 587
- If Alice still doesn’t send the email you wrote to the selected recipients, make sure the email address you entered in the From field is correct.
Are you sending a weekly newsletter but the Post doesn’t want to know that it works? Check if the number of senders has been entered: if you add more than 50 contacts, the message will be blocked for spam.
Failure to send email may also depend on the presence of an antivirus that is conflicting with the @ alice.it mailbox. In this case, simply disable the antivirus or put Alice Mail under an exception.
Alice Mail does not work in depth
Some of the problems with Alice’s account include not receiving incoming email. The reason depends on being blacklisted from your email account outside the TIM portal. Resolution usually occurs automatically within 48 hours.
To find out if an email is on one of the blacklists that Tim mail login uses to receive or reject messages, go to each of these pages and do a simple search for the mailbox you use.
Inbox is not visible
Some users have complained that they suddenly saw the messages in their mailboxes disappear. There could be two reasons: accidentally deleted email that has been moved to trash; incorrect removal of the TIM.
If all emails are accidentally deleted, you can recover them from the trash (you have 7 days before the trash is emptied automatically). If TIM is responsible, call technical support and explain what happened.
Alice Mail is disabled
Disabling mailboxes is often temporary and causes malfunction of the TIM service. So the problem is not yours. The box usually returns to work within 24 hours, although there are some confirmed cases discussed within a few days to regain full access to personal email accounts. If the error persists for several days, contact support.
Another reason why Mail Alice can’t be used is forgetting the password or login username. If yes, do the following: First, open mail.tim.it and click on the link to recover username and password. In the new screen, enter the username and click the Password Recovery button. Within seconds you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
To retrieve the username again, click the Restore Username button on this page, enter the captcha code and enter the phone number associated with Alice’s account. Before you see the username, wait for a green check mark to appear below the checkbox.
Error on Feube001
The Feud E001 error in Alice personal Mail makes it impossible to get into the @ alice.it mailbox. At the start of a service outage, server problems almost always arise, which depends on your provider.
It is best to wait several hours. If the situation still persists, contact support and provide the error code shown in the message.
Also try changing the DNS by replacing it with Google (18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124) or Cloudflare (126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52).
If you don’t do that anymore, you can configure Alice’s email with a client like Mail (Apple), Gmail, Outlook or Thunderbird.
Error 71001 occurs when an incorrect username or password is entered during login. As a result, the user cannot enter the email box.
The solution? To log in, just enter the correct credentials to avoid trivial typing mistakes. If you keep getting the same error code and are sure that you entered your username and password correctly, follow the procedure above to recover your password or username.
Error code 71003 is preventing access to personal email Alice’s mailbox. The reason for this is a temporary problem with the TIM server which can range from a few hours to several days.
Wait a few hours for the server problem to be resolved. However, if recovery is delayed, please send a written or voice report through support.
Error 554 indicates that the @ alice.it email account has been blacklisted by the TIM anti-spam Tim. This occurs when you are the protagonist of an action that is part of a spam activity or when you connect to Alice personal Mail with a public IP address.
Just restart the Wi-Fi modem to unlock the account. This forces TIM to change IP via DHCP.
Secure the Alice Mail connection
Your email box is a private box that holds all your email. You don’t want anyone reading your email with personal alicemail information. When traveling to or from your country, use a public Wi-Fi connection to open your email and even surf the Internet. Do not use secure internet connections when connected to public access points. Everything you do (surfing, sending email) is visible to the owner of the public access point. You don’t want that! VPN is the solution to this problem. With a VPN, you set up a private Internet connection. This ensures that everything you do is hidden.
Protect your Alice personal Mail
All users with email are vulnerable to being compromised. Special cases are when you reply to a phishing email, your computer contains a virus (for example a botnet), or when you visit an unsafe website and use the same credentials. Always keep your antivirus scans up to date as you surf the web and use email.
Scan your computer with antivirus software, download updated antivirus software, and run a full system scan of all your devices to remove any viruses.
Alice Mail Features
Alice Mail is dynamic and often adds new features to improve user experience and performance. It offers 3 GB of storage space for storing emails and attachments. When sending email, you can attach files up to a maximum size of 2 GB. You will also receive 10 free SMS messages per month to your Team number. Tim has two great features for your email users:
- Antispam: Collects all unsolicited fraudulent e-mails and stores them in a folder which should be automatically deleted every twenty days.
- Antivirus: Received emails and attachments are checked for viruses and spyware.
- Very simple and responsive user interface.
- Mail Alice also has other great communication features such as Alice Messenger (which lets you chat with Alice contacts via instant message).
- You can create photo albums and archive photos, and create and write blog posts.
- Responsive: Alice Mail is responsive, making the site easy to load on multiple devices and adapt to users’ devices, making the interface simple and straightforward. They are currently working on a tablet version of the site.
- External contact and address books from third party services such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and others. They can be imported directly into Alice’s address book.
- Quick and easy access, your mailbox loads at high speed in seconds.
- The Mail or Mail Alice team offers three gigabytes of single-use storage as well as anti-spam and antivirus.
- Management flexibility and easy organization. There is a dedicated and organized area where you can find all sent and received attachments.
- There is also an option to filter and sort attachments according to user requirements.
- Functions like access to email right from your phone and the option to use attachments up to two gigabytes in size.
- Images can be viewed and shared in your inbox on social networks.
- With Mail Alice you can access all notifications and message boards from popular social networks like Facebook.
- In addition, ADSL subscribers and TIM users have the advantage of being able to use several other services such as MMS, SMS, FAX and Voicemail by simply connecting their TIM number.
- Can be used via the mobile application (official apps for Android and iOS are available).
- An exclusive postal service provided for TIM customers as well as for Italian Fiber and ADLS Telecom customers.
- Automatic password reset doesn’t always work.
- Manual reset is time consuming and a little confusing.
How to delete all Alice’s emails
- Do you have a lot of useless emails and want to share your inbox (delete some or all of them at once)?
- Log in to your account.
- Under the Reply to Inbox button, click Select, then click All.
- Click the Delete button on the top bar.
- In the notification that opens, click Confirm.
Italian telecom has revolutionized the way people communicate. Alice Mail is the largest email service in Italy. It offers a seamless online platform that benefits users and helps them stay in touch with loved ones. It is highly recommended to try the service. We hope this article will solve all your doubts and problems.